This page will guide you through getting set up and ready to Zoom.
The Meeting ID and Password will be different for each meeting and will be provided by your group leader.
Please do not post the Meeting ID and Password publicly (Facebook, etc.).
How to get ready for and join the Zoom Meeting:
Please get ready now:
- Find a computer or mobile device which has a microphone and ideally a video camera/webcam.
- If you're using a computer, go to www.zoom.us/download, and find the 'Zoom Client for Meetings', click 'Download' and then install the program, OR
- If you're using a mobile or tablet, go to the App Store on your device, search for and install 'ZOOM Cloud Meetings'.
- Then, mark your calendar for when the meeting is scheduled to start.
5 – 10 minutes before the meeting, do the following:
- Open Zoom (which you installed earlier).
- You don't need to log in, just enter the Meeting ID.
- And the Meeting Password (your group leader will have provided you with both of these details).
- Enter your name when prompted.
- Click 'Join'.
- If asked, 'Allow' the audio and video to connect.
Don't worry if you don't have a camera on your computer, you'll be able to see everyone else, but we won't see you.
If you don't have a computer or mobile device:
You use either a mobile or landline phone and call (03) 7018 2005, enter the Meeting ID and Password provided by your group leader. You will be able to hear and participate in the conversation.